Summer Sports Camps
The Edge Sports Center in Fort Collins offers Summer Sports Camps for ages Preschool through 8th grade all summer long.
Our Summer Camps
- Are instruction-based
- Are focused on the development of player abilities
- Utilize experienced, knowledgeable, sport-specific instructors
- Give individual attention with an 8:1 (usually less!) instructor-to-player ratio
- Use a teaching technique based on player observation and tailored instruction
- Provide skill building through drills, contests, and mini-games
- Are high energy & fun
- Provide preparation for school & club team tryouts (applies to certain camps only, and for those desiring to join those programs)
Our instructors have playing and coaching experience in their respective sports at a level appropriate to the age and skill-level of each camp. This insures a quality learning experience while keeping costs at a reasonable level. In most cases, instructors belong to local sports clubs, middle or high school athletic departments or adult teams and are partnering with The Edge Sports Center to train the next generation of players. They live in the community and are committed to its quality of life.
Summer Camps by Month - Click on a Camp Button for more information!
Northern Colorado’s Largest Indoor Sports Complex offers Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Flag Football, Tackle Football, Volleyball, Basketball and Day Camp.