ADULT INDOOR DROP-IN SOCCER
The Edge Sports Center offers Adult Drop-in Soccer Sessions year-round. The 60 by 40 yard indoor field, the largest in Northern Colorado, is equipped with the latest generation of in-filled synthetic turf that looks, feels, and plays like real grass.
Here’s how Adult Soccer Drop-in is organized:
- You must call 970-472-0048 in advance on the day of drop-in and pay to reserve your spot. Spaces cannot be reserved without payment and there are no walk-ins permitted.
- Teams are formed as players sign-up.
- Participation is limited to 28 players maximum (4 teams of 7).
- Format is 7 v 7, including the keeper, when we have at least 14 players
- If there are 12 players or less, we simply divide the players in half and play with 2 teams.
- If there are over 12 players, we either have substitutes for 2 teams, or go to a “3 or 4 team” mode.
- “3 or 4 team mode”
- Games are 5 minutes long.
- Winner stays on until they lose or until they have played all the other teams.
- In the case of a tie, both teams go out. If there are only 3 teams, the two tied teams flip a coin to see who stays on. If there are 4 teams, the two tied teams flip a coin to see who goes back in first
- Session Length
- 21 players or less: 90 minutes
- 21 – 28 players: 2 hours
You must be 16 years of age or older to participate in an adult drop-in soccer session The Edge. Players under the age of 18 must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
Buy a Punch Card and get 7 sessions for the price of 6!