FACILITY UPDATE MAY 5
Starting on Wednesday, May 6, The Edge will be open for USE OF THE BATTING CAGES ONLY DURING THE HOURS LISTED BELOW. THIS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL 970-472-0048 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED.
Weekdays 9 am to 12 noon and 4 pm to 7 pm
Saturdays 9 am – 2 pm
The following describes how we will implement the use of the batting cages in a way that protects everyone’s health:
Reserving a Batting Cage
- All cage reservations must be made in advance over the telephone (970-472-0048) (no walk-ins)
- Two people allowed per cage – no exceptions
- This can be a parent and a child – or – two adults. No other friends or family will be allowed in the facility during batting.)
- All customers must bring their own bat and helmet
- If you want to throw live, the customer must bring their own baseballs
- If you want to use a pitching machine, we will provide you with sanitized dimple balls
Facility Health and Safety Measures
- In compliance with the city and county requirements as of Monday, May 4th, all employees and customers are required to wear face masks.
- No more than 10 people in The Edge at one time (employees and customers)
- 6 feet of social distancing will be maintained
- Side-by-side batting cages will not be occupied at the same time
- All Edge equipment will be sanitized after each use (dimpled balls, pitching machines, etc.)
- Disinfecting hand sanitizer will be provided as customers walk through the door
- Regular disinfecting of payment portals and other high-contact surfaces
- Employees are screened for COVID-19 symptoms each day
If you or someone in your household is feeling sick or experiencing symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
Thank you and we are happy to have our batting cages operating again! We hope to see you in!
ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES
All other activities at The Edge will remained suspended until we have the authorization to open. Right now, we are following the directives of the state’s ‘safer at home’ policy and the city/county’s policy of needing face masks for all people in buildings open to the public. We hope that the directives will be sufficiently loosened by June 1st to allow us to restart our programs. Keep your fingers crossed!
We will keep you updated with start dates in regard to field rentals, preschool and youth programs, and adult soccer/flag football leagues.
If you need to communicate with us, please do so via our main email: email@example.com
We encourage you to fully respect the guidelines so that we can all get past this sooner than later!
And when you get back, as a ‘reward’ for waiting patiently, you will be able to enjoy our brand new synthetic turf on the field. If you haven’t seen the pics yet, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheEdgeSportsCenter/
The Edge Sports Center Staff